The Cambridge Curriculum
Cambridge supports schools to develop students who are:
- Confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
- Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
- Reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
- Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- Engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference
The Cambridge philosophy of education provides courses which are demanding, challenging and thoroughly prepare students for tertiary study and the demands of modern life.
Qualifications through Cambridge University in IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and AS/A Level (Advanced Subsidiary/Advanced Level) are accepted in over 160 countries.
On completion of their studies, students receive an internationally renowned certificate of secondary education. The top 10 universities in the world accept A Levels as entrance into their university (symbol dependent).
At Andrews Academy we offer a structured schooling environment featuring small classes. The students attend school from 08:00 until 14:30 Monday – Friday.